BTCStarz Commitment Rewards System

BTCStarz is a Commitment Reward System which reward members with mBTC point rebates. For example, booking hotels or shopping at any one of our merchants or ecommerce partners can easily earn mBTC point. Members are also rewarded for bringing business to merchants, which spurs on even more purchases through our shops and earning potential for all our members at BTCStarz.

Features

Commitment Card

By purchasing a Commitment Card, you are entitled to join our BTCStarz community where you can exchange mBTC points for Bitcoin or USDX and earn mBTC points through referrals.

e-Mall

The marketplace is where goods and services are displayed from our merchants and partners. It is convenient for consumers to shop, with the benefits of earning bitcoin.

Reward Partners

Earning rewards across multiple platform from our partners. The higher the level of membership, the more profits you get!

Video

Tutorial on How To Use BTCStarz

Hereafter you will find how to use BTCStarz

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is mBTC points?

mBTC point is a cumulative point which can be collect from many activities from our platform. Activities like shopping at e-mall, referral system, accomplishing mission and more. It can be exchange to BTC and USDT.

2. How to join BTCSTarz memebership?

Access to https://www.starbox.org, download the app at top right corner. Register an account, click the link which access to BTCStarz, register and done!

3. How to purchase commitment Card?

With Bitcoin Purchase
i)First, transfer bitcoin into StarBox e-wallet, open the StarBox app and click the first part “Bitcoin”, and click “Receive” and copy the address, then store your Bitcoin in StarBox e-wallet.

ii)Back to StarBox main page, select BTCStarz, register an account and click “Purchase Card”, choose the level of membership you wish to join. The levels are 10mBTC, 100mBTC and 1000mBTC, select “Purchase by Bitcoin” and done.

With USDT Purchase
i)Back on StarBox application main page, select second part “USDT”, click “Transaction”, then exchange BTC to USD. Choose the amount of USDT which you desire then click “Confirm Buy In”.

ii)Back to StarBox main page, select BTCStarz, register an account and click “Purchase Card”, choose the level of membership you wish to join. The levels are 10mBTC, 100mBTC and 1000mBTC, select “Purchase by Bitcoin” and done.

4. How to check my level of membership?

Inside the page of BTCStarz, click “My Status”. It will show the ratio of profit, cumulative points and rewards.

5. What is the profit points ratio?

profit_ratio_update

 

 

6. How to calculate my profit ratio?

Invite multiple partners to enter our system to make a Pledge to Consume. With more referrals the profit ratio becomes greater:

Invited a partner to purchase, you immediately receive reward of the same purchase amount and a Spread Reward: Purchase value x (your profit ratio – the percentage of the partner’s profit).

** 80% of the bonus will be automatically distributed, remaining 20% will be realized through the completion of consumptions.

Example:
Suppose you purchase a 1000 Card receiving 1000 profit points and 20% profit ratio.

Then, an invited partner purchase a 100 Card (with a profit ratio of 5%), you will receive a 100 bonus and: 100 x (20%-10%) = 10mBTC Spread reward

** 80% of the bonus: 10 x 80% = 8 mBTC reward will be automatically distributed, the remaining 20%: 2 mBTC reward will be realized after completion of consumption.

The invited partner’s profit points of 100 will be added to your profit points, so now your profit points are: 1000 + 100 = 1100, when you points get to 1300, your profit ratio will increase to 21%, hence earning more Spread rewards.

Looking for Us?

How to get more rewards

For any enquiries

Contact Us